Love Quotes and Sayings For Him

Love Quotes and Sayings For Him


The bond of two people's love cannot be broken,
Bend it, twist it, do what you will with it;
if it is true love then the sun will rise
another day

Love is like a mountain,
hard to climb,
but once you get to the top
the view is beautiful



If I had to choose between breathing
and loving you,
I would use
my last breath to say
I love you

A good boyfriend love his girl
with all his heart.
He isn't afraid to point his girl
in front of his friends and say,
"That's my baby."


No matter what anyone else says
No matter what they do
They can't keep me from falling in love
can't keep from wanting to be with you
Everyone seems to like you now
And I'm sure they always will
But no matter what they think of you
It won't change how I feel
I love you