Romantic Quotes


Romantic Quotes



Boy:will u marry me??
Girl:But we are too young to marry!
Boy:yeah!! I know I am just making sure that I am the first one ask u so u never forget me...!!





♥ I DOn’t Care Which COlOr YOu
Wear,
HOw YOu Style YOur Hair...♥

♥ I DOn’t Mind Which SpOrts YOu
Like,
Or Even HOw YOu Live Day TO
Day...♥

♥ I Just Be Other What Is Inside,
And I Tell YOu Their NOthing FOr
YOu TO Hide....♥ .

♥ I See a Heart,
Which Is SO True....♥

♥ I Just KnOw I DOn’t Wanna LOse
YOu,
COz I Will Never Find AnOther
YOu...♥



Trust is the one
Who can see 3

Things in You ♥

Sorrow behind your smile :)

Love behind your anger and

Meaning behind your silence ♥

Romantic-Quotes2
We think there is enough time to live..!
But we never know which moment is last.
So share, Care Forgive and Enjoy every moment of life.


Boy: I bet i can make u say I Love u.

Girl: impossible.

boy : ok, lets try.
.......
say blue...
girl : blue..

Boy: say pink ..
girl: pink..

Boy: say love..
girl : love..

Boy: whats 1+1
girl : 2

Boy: how old are you...
girl : 19

boy :HA! I TOLD U I COULD MAKE U SAY 19!

girl : no,u said u could make me say I love u..!! ?

Boy: And i have done it.... ;)

How many likes for this cute stupidity??

Romantic-Quotes3The greatest thing you'll ever learn
Is to love and be loved in return.
~ From "Unforgettable with Love" by Natalie Cole