Happy Single Life Quotes

Happy-Single-Life-Quotes1
















I'm single not because
I don't pray for love
I'm single because
I don't play with love


Being single is cool. No worrying about anyone, no obligations and best of all, no heartaches. But you know what? If you will never get your heart broken, you will never learn to love
Sometimes, its ok to be single and just go and hang out with people. Yet, it sometimes stinks when you have no one to be with to talk to at night, hold hands, and be happy. You just have to have patience, and wait to see what happens.

I'm not single. I'm not taken. I'm simply reserved, for the one who fits the word deserving.
If you don’t like me, someone else will. If you’re not missing me, someone else is. If you don’t love me, someone else does.
Once they see you doing better without them, that’s when they want you.
Single doesn’t mean you don’t know anything about love, it just means you know enough to wait for it.
Someone said to me “you’re too pretty to be single” I said “no, I’m too pretty to be lied to, cheated on, and played with.”
“Maybe some women aren’t meant to be tamed. Maybe they just need to run free till they find someone just as wild to run with them.”
Life is already short enough don't try to rush through it, because you just might pass something that was worth stopping for.
I am single..not alone ... there is a big difference

I'm don't know what the future might bring, but at least I reclaimed my life, and I will love myself and just be happy.



Happy-Single-Life-Quotes2
 I'm single because I have not
found a guy who deserves me.


If you want to be happy learn
to be alone without being lonely.
Learn that being alone does
not mean being unhappy.
The world is full of plenty of
interesting and enjoyable things to do.

Happy-Single-Life-Quotes4
Happy-Single-Life-Quotes4


Being single doesn't
necessarily mean you're
available. Sometimes you
have to put up a sign that
says, do not disturb on your
heart
~ Wiz Khalifa