Girls Life Quotes

When a Girl is acting like she
doesn't care about you anymore,
that's when she needs you the most.




 Every girl needs a good
guy who can help her
laugh when she thinks
she'll never smile again.
 I wanna be remembered
as the girl who always smiled
the one who could always
brighten your day. Even if she
couldn't brighten her own.



 Girls wear makeup because
they know boys fall in love
with what they see. Boys lie
because they know that girls
fall in love with what they hear.


Liars don’t get second chances and secrets don’t make friends. So open up and spill your guts. Be sure you make an honest mess.
Too many girls rush into relationships because of the fear of being single, then start making compromises, and losing their identity. Don’t do that.
Katy Perry

Silence is a girl’s loudest cry. You can always tell she’s really hurt when she starts ignoring you.

A boy makes his girl jealous of other women. A gentleman makes other women jealous of his girl.

“I don’t want someone constantly
saying I’m beautiful or hot or sexy.
I want someone who will fight with me,
Tell me he hates me
And acts like he’s crying just so I will kiss him.
I want someone who will make fun of me,
Do things with him, And his friends,
And not always do everything I say.
I don’t want the “perfect guy” to every other girl.
I want my perfect guy.
The one who is no where near perfect
And knows I’m not either,
But loves me anyways”


If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me